About China Link Education
China Link Education provides integrated education solutions such as higher institution enrollment (self-funded and scholarships in China), internships, career development tips, part-time, graduate jobs as well as country-specific models and solutions to clients (individuals, governments, private sector, etc).
We work with Colleges, Universities, Governments & Corporate Organisations. Sign-up for exclusive first-hand opportunities in China with the pop-up (refresh this page to sign up).
For inquiries regarding our expert and guaranteed services for higher institutions applications (self-funded and scholarships in China), send us an email via email@example.com
For first-hand opportunities in China and around the world --> *click HERE*
Regarding the current scholarship offers available in China —> *click HERE*
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Coverage
- Shandong Scholarship Covers Full tuition fee of all Ph.D., Master and Bachelor Studies
- Shandong Municipal Scholarship Provides Residence to Shandong Scholarship Winners
- Medical Coverage is provided to Shandong Government Scholarship Awardees
- Monthly Stipend is also given to Shandong provincial Scholarship students
Who can apply for Shandong Municipal Government Scholarship?
- Applicants holding a bachelor degree, high school certification or Master degree are eligible to apply for Shandong municipal government scholarship
- Shandong scholarship applicants must have to be good in health with impressive academics
- Applicant must not be the awardee of any other Chinese scholarship
- Must not be a citizen of China while applying for Shandong Government Scholarship
Documents Required to apply for Shandong Government Scholarship?
- Filled application form for Shandong Government Scholarship
- High School Diploma Certification for Bachelor under Shandong government Scholarship
- Bachelor degree attested copy for master intake and master degree attested copy for PhD
- Judicially Attested copies of transcripts
- Passport copy
- Medical forms signed for Shandong government scholarship
- English proficiency certificate is also required by the Shandong Scholarship council
- Recommendation letters signed by any of your two previous university professors or HOD
- Acceptance Letter by any professor in any university in Shandong province China
Step by Step Procedure to apply for Shandong Government Scholarship
Find Universities and Shandong province and then check their ‘Scholarship’ Section, to find Shandong Government Scholarship sponsored program and follow the below procedure:
- Step A: Download and properly fill out the Shangdong Scholarship Application form. Click here to download Application Form
- Step B: Find any university in Shandong province which offers this Scholarship: List of all university websites and contact details are available at the end of this page.
- Step C: Select your major in any university under Shandong province
- Step D: Try obtaining an acceptance letter from the professor in any Shandong Province, University
- Step E: Prepare all required documents by Shandong Government Scholarship Board as listed above and attach it with your application form
- Step F: Send your application to the University address of online as per University demands
Check Shandong Government Scholarships requirements in Host university websites.
Source: Scholarship Fellows
Follow our Facebook & Instagram page for a future update regarding study & scholarship offers --> *@StudyInChinaOffers*